How to apply ration card in Gajapati | Gajapati ration card status
Gajapati is one of districts in Odisha, India. Gajapati Ration card issued by state government of Odisha so, citizens who wish to apply for ration card in Gajapati may check the details below how to apply rashan card in Gajapati and Gajapati helpline number to contact if you come across any issue with application.
Gajapati Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Gajapati Ration card details - Taluk wise
Gajapati Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Odisha Ration Card department||Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department|
|Odisha Ration Card helpline Number||Toll free: 18003456724 and Helpline number-155335|
|Odisha Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Odisha state officer phone number||6742536892|
|Odisha state offer email id||fcswsc[at]nic[dot]in|
How to apply Ration Card in Gajapati
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Gajapati
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Gajapati Ration card important:
Download Odisha Ration card applications:
- Exclusion and auto inclusion criteria for selection and allotment of new ration card
- Download Odisha Ration Card Application Form - NFSA-2013