How to apply Ration Card in Haryana | Check Haryana Rashan Card status
Haryana is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Haryana provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Haryana. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Haryana and to check Haryana ration card status.
Haryana Ration New Update:Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the central government will continue to distribute free food grains like wheat, rice and other to roughly 80 crore underprivileged people by extending the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till December 2023
Haryana Ration card - District wise
Haryana Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Haryana Ration Card department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Haryana Ration Card helpline Number||Toll Free: 1800-180-2087 and Helpline number-1967|
|Haryana Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Other Priority Household [OPH]|
|Haryana state officer phone number||1722701366|
|Haryana state offer email id||foods[at]hry[dot]nic[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Haryana
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Haryana
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Haryana Ration card Important:
Download Haryana Ration card applications:
Haryana state deatils
|Haryana Area||44,212 km2 (17,070 sq mi)|
|Haryana Capital city||Chandigarh|
|Haryana state language||Hindi (Haryanvi?and?Mewati)|
|List of Ration shops in Haryana||10141|
|Ration cards issued in Haryana||27,07,351|