How to apply Ration Card in Sikkim | Check Sikkim Rashan Card status
Sikkim is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Sikkim provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Sikkim. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Sikkim and to check Sikkim ration card status.
Sikkim Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Sikkim Ration card - District wise
Sikkim Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Sikkim Ration Card department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Sikkim Ration Card helpline Number||Toll Free:18003453236 and helpline number-1967|
|Sikkim Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Sikkim state officer phone number||3592202708|
|Sikkim state offer email id||secy-food[at]sikkim[dot]gov[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Sikkim
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Sikkim
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Sikkim Ration card Important:
Download Sikkim Ration card applications:
Sikkim state deatils
|Sikkim Area||7,096 km2 (2,740 sq mi)|
|Sikkim Capital city||Gangtok|
|Sikkim state language||Nepali|
|Sikkim Ration shops||1321|
|Ration cards issued in Sikkim||90725|