How to apply Ration Card in Rajasthan | Check Rajasthan Rashan Card status
Rajasthan is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Rajasthan provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Rajasthan. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Rajasthan and to check Rajasthan ration card status.
Rajasthan Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Rajasthan Ration card - District wise
Rajasthan Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Rajasthan Ration Card department||Department of Food and Civil Supplies|
|Rajasthan Ration Card helpline Number||Toll Free: 18001806127 and Helpline number-6127 & 181|
|Rajasthan Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Rajasthan state officer phone number||1412227352|
|Rajasthan state offer email id||afcfood-rj[at]nic[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Rajasthan
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Rajasthan
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Rajasthan Ration card Important:
Download Rajasthan Ration card applications:
- Application for Duplicate Ration Card
- New APL Ration Card Application Form
- New BPL Ration Card Application Form
- Check Ration Card Application Status
- Check the details of ration card and ration distribution
- District wise ration card details
- Deleted DRCs Report
- Get Details Using Adhaar Bhamashah Ration Card
Rajasthan state deatils
|Rajasthan Area||342,239 km2 (132,139 sq mi)|
|Rajasthan Capital city||Jaipur|
|Rajasthan state language||Hindi (Rajasthani)|
|Rajasthan Ration shops||26851|
|Ration cards issued in Rajasthan||1,08,08,594|