How to apply Ration Card in Punjab | Check Punjab Rashan Card status
Punjab is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Punjab provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Punjab. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Punjab and to check Punjab ration card status.
Punjab Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Punjab Ration card - District wise
Punjab Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Punjab Ration Card department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Punjab Ration Card helpline Number||Toll Free: 180030061313|
|Punjab Ration Card Schemes||Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Punjab state officer phone number||1722742803|
|Punjab state offer email id||secy[dot]fs[at]punjab[dot]gov[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Punjab
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Punjab
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Punjab Ration card Important:
Download Punjab Ration card applications:
- Check Ration Shop Status
- Know your ration card
- Search Ration card with RC number
- Ration shops list
- Application for Name addition in Ration Card
- Application for Name deletion in Ration Card
Punjab state deatils
|Punjab Area||50,362 km2 (19,445 sq mi)|
|Punjab Capital city||Chandigarh|
|Punjab state language||Punjabi|
|Punjab Ration shops||17194|
|Ration cards issued in Punjab||36,48,093|