How to apply Ration Card in Meghalaya | Check Meghalaya Rashan Card status
Meghalaya is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Meghalaya provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Meghalaya. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Meghalaya and to check Meghalaya ration card status.
Meghalaya Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Meghalaya Ration card - District wise
Meghalaya Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Meghalaya Ration Card department||Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Meghalaya Ration Card helpline Number||Toll Free: 18003453644 and helpline number-1967|
|Meghalaya Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Meghalaya state officer phone number||3642224108|
|Meghalaya state offer email id||fcsca-meg[at]nic[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Meghalaya
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Meghalaya
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Meghalaya Ration card Important:
- Apply for a new ration card
- How to apply ration card manual -Meghalaya
- How to print ration card manual -Meghalaya
Download Meghalaya Ration card applications:
- Meghalaya Ration card application Form for Rural
- Meghalaya Ration card application Form for Utrban
- Ration Shop List -Meghalaya
Meghalaya state deatils
|Meghalaya Area||22,429 km2 (8,660 sq mi)|
|Meghalaya Capital city||Shillong|
|Meghalaya state language||Khasi|
|Meghalaya Ration shops||4758|
|Ration cards issued in Meghalaya||4,21,502|