How to apply Ration Card in Madhya Pradesh | Check Madhya Pradesh Rashan Card status
Madhya Pradesh is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Madhya Pradesh provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Madhya Pradesh. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Madhya Pradesh and to check Madhya Pradesh ration card status.
Madhya Pradesh Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Madhya Pradesh Ration card - District wise
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Madhya Pradesh Ration Card department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection|
|Madhya Pradesh Ration Card helpline Number||1967 and 181|
|Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Madhya Pradesh state officer phone number||7552441675|
|Madhya Pradesh state offer email id||mpportal[at]mp[dot]gov[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Madhya Pradesh
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Madhya Pradesh Ration card Important:
- Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System
- Mpscsc bhopal contact number
- MP Covid-19 Relief Distribution
Download Madhya Pradesh Ration card applications:
- Download Ration Card Application form
- Check status Ration Shop details with Id
- Check your Ration Card details
- MP Rantion Card FAQ
Madhya Pradesh state deatils
|Madhya Pradesh population||72626809|
|Madhya Pradesh Area||308,245 km2 (119,014 sq mi)|
|Madhya Pradesh Capital city||Bhopal|
|Madhya Pradesh state language||Hindi|
|Madhya Pradesh Ration shops||24713|
|Ration cards issued in Madhya Pradesh||1,17,47,674|