How to Apply Ration Card In Varanga | Varanga Ration Card Customer Care Phone Number
Varanga is a village in Karkal Taluk, Udupi District, Karnataka State. So, the citizens of Varanga village who wish to apply for ration card may check below details like how to apply for ration card in Varanga and Varanga ration card helpline number etc..
New update on Varanga Ration card:Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the central government will continue to distribute free food grains like wheat, rice and other to roughly 80 crore underprivileged people by extending the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) until March 2022.
Varanga Ration Card Contact details
|Ration Card department
||Food, Civil Supply and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Ration Card helpline Number
||Toll Free: 18004259339 and Helpline Number: 1967|
|Ration Card Schemes
Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY]
Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|State officer phone number
|| 08022259024 and 08022034652|
|State offer email id
Ration price scheme in Varanga
How to apply ration card in Varanga
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Varanga
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Karnataka Ration card Important:
Download Karnataka Ration card applications:
Karnataka state deatils
||191,791 km2 (74,051 sq mi)|
|Karnataka Capital city
|Karnataka state language
|List of ration shops in Karnataka
|List of Ration cards in Karnataka
District wise Rashan Card in Karnataka
Village wise Ration Card in Karkal