How to apply Ration Card in Jammu And Kashmir | Check Jammu And Kashmir Rashan Card status
Jammu And Kashmir is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Jammu And Kashmir provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Jammu And Kashmir. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Jammu And Kashmir and to check Jammu And Kashmir ration card status.
Jammu And Kashmir Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Jammu And Kashmir Ration card - District wise
Jammu And Kashmir Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Jammu And Kashmir Ration Card department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (Jammu and Kashmir)|
|Jammu And Kashmir Ration Card helpline Number||18001807106 (for JAMMU Region), 18001807011 (for KASHMIR region) and Helpline Number-1967|
|Jammu And Kashmir Ration Card Schemes||Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Jammu And Kashmir state officer phone number||01942506084, 01912566188 and 01912472375|
|Jammu And Kashmir state offer email id||jk[dot]fcsca[at]jk[dot]gov[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Jammu And Kashmir
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Jammu And Kashmir
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Jammu And Kashmir Ration card Important:
Download Jammu And Kashmir Ration card applications:
- Download Ration Card - Jammu and Kashmir
- Check your ration shop details
- FPS WISE AADHAR SEEDING DETAIL STATUS REPORT
- RATION CARD APPLICATION STATUS REPORT
- Check your Ration Card details
Jammu And Kashmir state deatils
|Jammu And Kashmir population||12267032|
|Jammu And Kashmir Area||42,241 km2 (16,309 sq mi)[c]|
|Jammu And Kashmir Capital city||Srinagar (Summer) and Jammu (Winter)|
|Jammu And Kashmir state language||Kashmiri|
|Jammu And Kashmir Ration shops||7382|
|Ration cards issued in Jammu And Kashmir||16,73,788|