How to apply Ration Card in Gujarat | Check Gujarat Rashan Card status
Gujarat is one of the states in India. The ration card is the right of a permanent Indian citizen/ an old citizen of Gujarat provided by the Indian government to buy essential commodities at reasonable price for people those who are earning below 1 lakh in a year. The eligibility is vary from one state to another state. Eligible citizen can apply for ration card in Gujarat. Check below more details on how to apply ration card in Gujarat and to check Gujarat ration card status.
Gujarat Ration New Update:Due to Second wave, PM Narendra Modi announced the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) till Diwali 2021. So, the beneficiaries will get an additional 5kg of wheat/rice per person and dal/food grains free till Diwali 2021 under the PMGKAY to more than 80 crore citizens who are eligible.
Gujarat Ration card - District wise
Gujarat Ration Card Customer Care Number
|Gujarat Ration Card department||Department of Food, Civil Suppliies and Consumer Affairs|
|Gujarat Ration Card helpline Number||Toll Free: 18002335500 and Helpline Number-1967 / 14445|
|Gujarat Ration Card Schemes||ANNAPURNA [Annapurna] Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY] Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]|
|Gujarat state officer phone number||07923251163 and 07923251165|
|Gujarat state offer email id||secfcs[at]gujarat[dot]gov[dot]in|
How to apply ration card in Gujarat
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Gujarat
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Gujarat Ration card Important:
Download Gujarat Ration card applications:
- Gujarat Application form for duplicate ration card
- Gujarat Application form for shortening of name in ration card
- Gujarat Application form for transfer of ration card
- Gujarat Ration Application form for data correction
- Gujarat Ration Card Application for addition of name
- Gujarat Ration Card Application form for amendment n enhancement of biometric fingerprint
- Gujarat Ration Card Application form for Appointing Guardian
- Gujarat Ration Card Application form for cancellation
- Gujarat Ration Card Application Form
Gujarat state deatils
|Gujarat Area||196,024 km2 (75,685 sq mi)|
|Gujarat Capital city||Gandhinagar|
|Gujarat state language||Gujarati|
|Gujarat Ration shops||15376|
|Ration cards issued in Gujarat||67,02,798|