How to Apply Ration Card In Kisungarh | Kisungarh Ration Card Customer Care Phone Number
Kisungarh is a village in Pandariya Taluk, Kawardha District, Chattisgarh State. So, the citizens of Kisungarh village who wish to apply for ration card may check below details like how to apply for ration card in Kisungarh and Kisungarh ration card helpline number etc..
New update on Kisungarh Ration card:Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the central government will continue to distribute free food grains like wheat, rice and other to roughly 80 crore underprivileged people by extending the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) until March 2022.
Kisungarh Ration Card Contact details
|Ration Card department
||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs - Chhattisgarh|
|Ration Card helpline Number
||1800-233-3663 / 7898410930|
|Ration Card Schemes
|State officer phone number
|State offer email id
Ration price scheme in Kisungarh
How to apply ration card in Kisungarh
- Applicant download the application from online or may get it offline at authorized centers
- Fill up the application with the required details and submit it at regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Documents requrired for ration card in Kisungarh
- Proof of identity and residence
- Details of any LPG connection
- Mobile number/email id
- More documents
Check Chattisgarh Ration card Important:
Download Chattisgarh Ration card applications:
Chattisgarh state deatils
||135,191 km2 (52,198 sq mi)|
|Chattisgarh Capital city
|Chattisgarh state language
|List of ration shops in Chattisgarh
|List of Ration cards in Chattisgarh
District wise Rashan Card in Chattisgarh
Village wise Ration Card in Pandariya